The Airport Roller Derby Rolling Carry-On Camera Bag from Think Tank Photo features a customizable interior that can hold up to two DSLRs with lenses attached or one pro sized DSLR with a lens attached, as well as additional lenses, flashes, and accessories and depending on the configuration, the bag can hold up to a 400mm f/2.8 lens, unattached. The bag also has two dedicated padded pockets for a tablet and a 15" laptop.
- The bag has four sets of dual inline-skate style wheels that rotate, allowing the bag to easily roll sideways through aisles or through people in crowds. It also includes a cable and a lock for locking the zipper and securing the bag to a post. A rain cover is included to protect your gear in inclement weather.
- The feet of a tripod can slide into a side pocket, while a strap holds the top of the tripod secure against the bag.
- Inline-skate style wheels are replaceable.
- Two-position handle locks into place at either 39" or 42".
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards, and accessories.
- A top zippered pocket can hold a wallet or a cell phone.
- A rapid-access side pocket allows you to reach essential gear.
- The back panel is reinforced for increased durability.
Material: Exterior: Polyurethane coated 420D velocity nylon, 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel, rubberized laminate reinforcement
Interior: 210D nylon, polyurethane-backed velex liner and dividers, closed-cell foam and polyethylene board reinforced dividers
Rain Cover: polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta
Type of Closure: Zippers
Carrying/Transport Options: Top and side grab handles
Eight wheels (four sets of two)
Exterior Dimensions: 35.6 x 55.9 x 22.9 cm
Interior Dimensions: Overall: 32 x 47 x 14-19 cm
Tablet Compartment: 26.7 x 26.1 x 1.5 cm
Laptop Compartment: 26.7 x 36.8 x 2.5 cm
Shipping Weight: 12.5 lb
Box Dimensions (WxHxD): 16.5 x 10.5 x 24.0
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.