Availability: Item ships within 7 days of ordering.
The Shanny SN600SC HSS 1/800S master slave iTTL HSS speedlite for Canon features a radio trigger, ETTL (making automatic flash photography a breeze.) Optical signal master control functions, providing automatic wireless remote control flash (optical pulse.) Also featuring autofocus auxiliary functions, automatic zoom functions & supporting access to the Canon menu.
- Guide Number: GN62 (ISO100, 200mm)
- Wireless Flash: Radio transmission Slave, Optical pulse transmission Master/Salve
- Flash mode: ETTL, M, MULTI
- Zoom range: Auto, 20~200mm (When using wide angle dispersion plate is 14mm)
- High speed sync: 1/8000s
- Master flash: Master optical pulse signal transmission
- Slave flash: Optical pulse SLAVE Canon/Nikon, light trigger, S1/S2, wireless SLAVE (NEED to upgrade the software first)
- Shutter Synchronization: Hight Speed Sync, Front-curtain Sync and Rear Sync
- Flash exposure compensation: Support (with an increment of 1/3 gear in +/-3 gear)
- Bracket exposure: Support
- Flash exposure lock: Support
- Modeling flash: Support
- AF Assist-focus: Support
- Manual flash: 1/128~1/1 (with an increment of 1/3 gear)
- Fraquency flash: 1~199Hz
- Recycle time: Quick flash less than 2s, ordinary flash less than 3s
- Wireless transmission distance: Radio, about 100m; optical pulse, about 20m
- Radio transmission channels: Radio, 4~16; optical pulse, 4
- Flash ratio: 8:1 ~ 1:1 ~ 1:8
- Flash Groups: Support for multiple flash grouping
- Power supply: 4 x AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH is usable) (not included)
- External interface: Hot-shoe, PC synchronous interface, external charging interface, external expansion interface
- Software upgrade: Support
- Battery life: Flash 100~700 times
- Mesaurement: 79.7 * 142.9 * 125.4 mm
- Net weight: About 420g (not including batteries)
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.