Are you troubled by Dust on digital Camera? This NiSi LensPen Lens Cleaner for SLR Lens and Filters makes cleaning quick, easy, and is far more convenient than other methods but equally effective and safe. When you have optical equipment like cameras, lenses, camcorders, binoculars, and scopes, you really want to keep them clean, otherwise the images they produce will get progressively worse with reduced sharpness and contrast. Cleaning Lens Pen is an unique cleaning tool for all lense products, including multi-coated surfaces. Lens Cleaning Pen is safe to use on all lenses, Won’t scratch or damage lenses.Camera Lens Cleaning is designed for cleaning the lenses of camera, camcorder, binoculars, telescopes, night vision goggles and other sport optical devices.
- Safe to use on all lenses.
- Won’t scratch or damage lenses.
- Self-replenishing tip.
- Cleaning compound will not spill or dry out.
- Camera Lens Cleaning is designed for cleaning the lenses of camera, camcorder, binoculars, telescopes, night vision goggles and other sport optical devices.
- If any smudges remain, just breathe gently on the lens and repeat the cleaning process.
- The unique Cleaning Lens Pen will not spill or dry out and is both environmentally-friendly.
- Clean fingerprints, oily smudges and other contaminants from monitors and lens optics quickly, safely and easily.
- Cleaning Lens Pen is an unique cleaning tool for all lense products, including multi-coated surfaces.
- Cleaning compund used is non-toxic and environmental friendly.
- Lens Cleaning Pen is designed specifically for lenses. Please carefully observe the instruction for use.
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.