The KAMERAR 'TOUGH' Friction Magic Arm was exclusively designed from the ground up. Every section of the 'Tough' Arms were improved over other existing arms on the market. The stainless steel accents and black anodized finish provide both a professional aesthetic and an extremely long lasting durable finish.
- The three independent joints allow you to quickly change it's position with a single locking knob. Between the locking knob is a thrust bearing that assists to make locking easier, and stronger.
- The middle joint uses specially patterned teeth that locks into place preventing slippage from even the heaviest loads. An o-ring prevents contaminants keeping the Kamerar 'Tough' Friction Arms working smoothly.
- The ball joints are made from durable Stainless steel with a specially micro textured surface to increase grip rate by more than 36% above other similar products on the market.
- The friction arm has two 1/4" male threads that can attach to many standard photo and video accessories including lights, portable audio recorders, wireless audio recievers, LCD monitors, and more.
- The Kamerar 'Tough' Friction Arm comes with a female coupler to attach to another male thread. It is a perfect accessory to use with the Kamerar Tank Video Cage.
- Each side provides 1/4-20 male threaded stud with knurled textured locking discs
- Center Joint with thrust bearing locking knob
- Stainless Steel Ball Joints with Micro Textured Surface
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.