The Godox TT685S speedlite is designed for Sony cameras. It features two transmission ways: optical transmission and 2.4G wireless transmission.
Fully supporting TTL function, it works as master or slave unit in a wireless flash group. It also supports TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2 mode. Featuring high speed sync up to 1/8000s,front & rear curtain sync & FEC.
20-200mm auto/manual zooming, the flash coverage sets automatically to match the lens focal length and image size. The TT685S has a quide number of GN60, 22 steps of power output from 1/1-1/122 and a fast recycle time, about 0.1-2.6s.
The TT685S also powers off automatically after about 90s of idle operation or 60 minutes if set as slave.
Also included is the Godox X1S-T wireless trigger for Sony.
Compatible with Sony A7 series cameras including Sony A7, A7R, A7S, A7 II, A7R II, A7S II.
- Compatiblity: Sony camera (TTL autoflash)
- Guide Number: 60(m ISO 100)
- Flash Coverage: 20-200mm(auto/manual zoom)
- Flash Duration: 1/300-1/20000s
- Exposure Control System: TTL autoflash & manual flash
- FEC: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
- Sync Mode: High-speed sync / First-curtain sync / Second-curtain sync
- Multi Flash: Support (Up to 90 times, 100Hz)
- Wireless Flash(Optical transmission and 2.4G transmission)
- Wireless Flash Function: Master, slave, off
- Controllable Group: Optical--A/B
- Transmission Range: Optical--12 to 15m(Indoors)/8-10m(Outdoors)
- Channels: Optical--4(1,2,3,4)
- Slave-ready indicator: Two red indicators blink
- Auto Focus Assistant Beam
- Effective Range(approx.):Center:0.6-10m
- Periphery: 0.6-5m
- Power Supply
- Battery: 4 * AA (Not Included)
- Recycle Time: 0.1-2.6s
- Full Power Flash: Approx.230(2500mA Ni-MH battery)
- Triggering Method: Hotshoe/3.5mm sync line/wireless control port
- Item Size: 19.5 * 7.5 * 4.8cm
- Item Weight: 407g
- Package Size: 19.8 * 9 * 8cm
- Package Weight: 541g
- 1 x Speedlite
- 1 x X1 Wireless trigger
- 1 x Carry Pouch
- 1 x Mini Plate
- 1 x User Manual
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.