Godox digital timer remote is designed to trigger the camera's shutter with precise and regular time intervals. It is suited to a variety of tasks, including precise control over delaying shutter, exposure time, interval, number of shots and many more functions. Shutter speed can be selected with the camera as desired.
- As shutter release for a single shot, continuous shot, and bulb shot
- As timer release for delay photography and interval photography
- Delay or interval time is adjustable from 1s to 99hours 59mins 59secs
- Number of shots can be set from 1 to 399 (or unlimited)
- LCD panel with backlight enables users to operate even in darkness
- The shutter release button can be used when no batteries are inserted
- Compact body with exquisite workmanship
- 2xAAA batteries required for timer/ LCD panel to work, and are NOT included
- UTR series's terminal line is user replaceable. Each UTR model include a terminal line.
C3 Compatible with: Canon 5D MK II, MK III, 70D, 80D, 7D, 6D, 1DX
- Timer delay: 0s to 99hours 59mins 59secs in one-second increments
- Exposure Time: 0s to 99hours 59mins 59secs in one-second increments
- Interval: 0s to 99hours 59mins 59secs in one-second increments
- Number of shots: 1 to 399, ..(unlimited)
- Power Source: 2x AAA (not included)
- Battery Life: Approx 2 months use of continuous shooting with a delay of 5min, an exposure time of 5min 56s, and an interval of 5min. Use of the illuminator will reduce battery life.
- Operating Temperature: -20 degrees C ~ 50 degrees C
- Size: Approx 155x40x18mm excluding projections
- Weight: Approx 90g
- Length of cord: 900mm
- 1x Godox Digital Timer Remote UTR Series C3 (Canon) - Batteries not included
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.