Aputure Macro Extension Tube Set is the perfect macro solution for your Canon lenses. There are 3 tubes of 12mm, 20mm and 36mm, which can be used individually or in combinations for 7 different possibilities. Main features include solid copper construction, accurate TTL metering & AE, built-in gilded electric pins , aluminum alloy sealing inside, sturdy build, and compatibility with a wide range of lenses, from wide angle to telephoto.
- Model: AC-MC
- Name: AC-MC Canon Macro Extension Tube
- Net Wight: 239.00g
- Type: Canon Macro Extension Tube for Canon Camera EF & EF-S Lens 13mm 21mm 31mm
- Material： Metal
- Function： 13mm,21mm,31mm which can be used individually or in combinations for 7 different possibilities.
- Standard Configuration: Fit for All EF & EF-S Canon Lens
Compared to other cheap Macro Extension Tube on the market , the Aputure AC-MC Macro Extension Tube have some advantages:
- The 3 tubes of 12mm, 20mm and 36mm, which can be used individually or in combinations for 7 different possibilities, can directly connect Canon camera EF & EF-S Lens or Canon Camera itself. It can realize the adjustment range of focusing distance from 4.2cm to 21 cm & Magnification from 0.24 to 1.47
- It keep itself autofocus function & also realize mechanical focus
- It keeps automatic metering function, realize third gear exposure complementary & predictability of Shooting exposure value
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.