Godox Professional 800W Studio Flash Lighting Kit - 2x QT400iiM 400W
OUT OF STOCK
Availability: Ships within 7 days of ordering.
Here at Hypop, our aim is to provide you with the tools for that perfect shot. The Godox Professional 800W Studio Flash Lighting Kit with 2x QT400iiM 400W is the perfect complete studio lighting setup to get you up & running with your professional shoots.
This kit features a pair of Godox QT400iiM strobe heads, heavy duty stands, a pair of large 120cm octagon soft boxes, Godox XPro trigger (please specify which camera model you require) & official Godox carry bag.
The Godox QT400iiM flash is an outstanding strobe for studio & workshop shooting. Photographers can easily capture a chain of fast-changing facial expressions & amazing moves, as well as clearly freeze each fleetingly perfect instant into eternal beauty. Excellent for wedding, portrait, fashion, & advertisement photography, especially high-speed photography.
- The built-in Godox 2.4GHz Wireless X System Offers Full Creative Shooting Capabilities: Fully supports 1/8000s high-speed sync, Multi Flash, Delay Flash, Mask Function, S1/S2 Optic Triggering, C.Fn Custon Function, etc.
- QTII series has built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system to wireless control multiple Godox flashes (built-in Godox X system) with 16 groups and 32 channels.
- Fast Speed and Multi-Freeze Performance: as a high-speed studio flash, the QT400IIM has 0.05 - 0.9s extremely fast recycling time, 1/316 - 1/28,984s ultra short flash duration (t0.1) and over 10 continuous flashes per second.
- Accurate Power Output and Convenient Operation: output from full power 1/1 to 1/128 in 20 steps; Equipped with 150W modelling lamp and a clear LCD panel, with the light brightness of the modelling lamp adjustable between 5%-100%.
- 2 x Godox QT-400 400W strobe heads.
- 2 x 2.4 metre heavy duty light stands.
- 2 x Godox (60cm x 90cm) rectangle softboxes.
- 1 x Godox FT-16 wireless trigger.
- 2 x Godox FTR-16 wireless receivers.
- 1 x Godox carry bag (74cm x 24cm x 24cm)
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.