Godox AD200 200W Flash Pro Round Head Extension Kit With Stand
OUT OF STOCK
The Godox AD200 200W Flash Pro Round Head Extension Kit With Stand with stand is a must have for on location photographers and studio photographers alike.
This complete kit comes with the Godox AD200 200W All-in-one Portable Flash, EC200 Extension Head, H200R Round Flash Head, AK-R1 Accessories Kit and a Heavy Duty Light Stand.
The AD200 is a 200W cordless Lithium-ion powered TTL and HSS enabled strobe with an in-built Godox 2.4GHz X-system radio receiver inside (currently for Canon, Nikon, Olympus/Panasonic, Fuji and Sony).
- 200W Bowens Mount Flash Head (when used with Godox AD200 200W barebulb), specifically designed to suit the Godox AD200 flash
- 2M Long Extended Cable off-camera flash light lamp head, it allows you to easily extend and mount the flash head on to regular or boom light stands.
- Ideal selection for on-location and studio photography
- Protect you expensive AD200 from drops and scratches during on-location photoshoots
- Fully compatible with Godox AD200 200W bare bulbs head and flash head accessories
- Modular head snaps quickly into place on AD200 body
- The most natural and pleasing diffused light
- LED Modelling Lamp for perfect placement and visualisation
- True round light distribution from barebulb
- Sparkling illumination at approximately 130GN
- Magnetic mounting ring for the complete set of modifiers - it's stackable too!
To achieve more modified light effects, it is recommended to use the Godox AK-R1 Accessory Kit which includes:
- Diffuser Dome
- Gel Kit
- Honey Comb
- Diffuser Plate
- Bounce Card
- Portable Bag
Godox X1 Trigger
Godox 2.4Ghz X Wireless Transmitter. Compatible with Godox's flash range including the TT350, V350, TT600, TT685, V860II, AD200, AD360II, AD400Pro, AD600BM, AD600BM, AD600Pro and Godox's range of Studio Strobes including DE-300II, DS-300II, SK400II, DP-400II, QS400, QT400MII etc..
- Godox 2.4GHz RF Radio System
- Range – 100m +
- Flash Modes – ETTL / M / OFF
- HSS to 1/8000th
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- Remote Flash Zoom
- GR Group Mode – A / B / C / D / E (5 Groups)
- Ratio Group Mode – A / B / C
- 32 Channels
- Large LCD Display
- Back Light On-Off Switch
- HSS Delay Setting – 0~19.9ms, (100us Increments)
- Modeling flash
- Auto Memory Function
- AF Assist light (Manual Open ?)
- Wireless Shutter Release
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Transmitter PC Sync Port – Input & Output
- Receiver 2.5mm Sync and Shutter Release Port – Output
- 1x Godox AD200 200W Portable All-in-One Flash
- 1x Godox H200R Round Flash Head
- 1x Godox EC200 2M Extension Head
- 1x Godox AK-R1 Accessory Kit
- 1x Godox X1T Trigger (Select Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus/Panasonic, Fuji)
- 1x Heavy Duty Light Stand
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.