TetherPro USB 3.0 Male A to Male B 4.6m Hi-Vis Orange
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.50 AUD fortnightly with More infoNOTE: 4 DAY LEAD TIME
TetherPro Premium USB 3.0 active and extension cables have gold plated connectors for corrosion-resistance to ensure consistent and reliable conductivity. The ferrite core filters out signal noise and reduces transmission errors. All TetherPro Cables are fully shielded to protect against external signal interference.
The USB 3.0 cables connects to your camera and the extensions allow you the distance you will need while shooting. The cables are designed and manufactured to the highest USB specifications ensuring excellent performance.
USB 3.0 & Extender Product Specifications:
- SuperSpeed 3.0 cables for 3.0 compatible cameras
- 5 Gbps signalling rate offers 10x performance increase over USB 2.0
- Integrated Sync-N-Go technology minimises user wait-time
- TetherPro USB 3.0 cables & extensions are all gold plated for corrosion resistance
- Fully-shielded to protect against external signal interference
- Designed for large photo files and high speed image transfer
- 4.6m base cable for tethering flexibility
- 5m Active Extension is available for connection to base cable
- Optimised Power Efficiency. No device polling and lower active/idle power requirements.
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0. Devices interoperate with USB 2.0 platform
- Active Extensions increase the length of cable between camera and computer without sacrificing connection quality
- USB repeater ensures signal and data transfer are buffered to ensure consistent signal quality
Credo 40, Credo 60, Credo 80, Credo WS 80, Credo WS 60
A250, A260, A280, IQ180, IQ140, IQ150, IQ160, IQ250, IQ260, IQ260 Achromatic, IQ280
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.