Godox 2x QT400IIM 400W (800W) HSS Flash Strobe Lighting Kit
OUT OF STOCK
Introducing the Godox 2x QT400IIM 400W (800W) HSS Flash Strobe Lighting Kit, the complete High Speed Sync Studio Flash Lighting Kit.
The entire kit includes 2x QT400IIM heads, 2x 260cm heavy duty studio stands, 2x 95cm Octagon Softboxes with Grids, 1x X1 Trigger (your choice of Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus or Fujifilm) and the CB-05 Godox Carry Bag.
The brand new range of Godox QTII series high-speed flashes have received a comprehensive update from the first generation of QT series flashes.
It now features a built-in Godox 2.4Ghz wireless X system which allows the unit to be wirelessly controlled by Godox X1 triggers and access the full features of the flash including HSS. The QTII series is perfectly suited for wedding, advertisement, portrait, fashion and high-speed photography.
- The built-in Godox 2.4GHz Wireless X System Offers Full Creative Shooting Capabilities: Fully supports 1/8000s high-speed sync, Multi Flash, Delay Flash, Mask Function, S1/S2 Optic Triggering, C.Fn Custon Function, etc.
- QTII series has built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system to wireless control multiple Godox flashes (built-in Godox X system) with 16 groups and 32 channels.
- Fast Speed and Multi-Freeze Performance: as a high-speed studio flash, the QT400IIM has 0.05 - 0.9s extremely fast recycling time, 1/316 - 1/28984s ultra short flash duration (t0.1) and over 10 continuous flashes per second.
- Accurate Power Output and Convenient Operation: output from full power 1/1 to 1/128 in 20 steps; Equipped with 150W modeling lamp and a clear LCD panel, with the light brightness of the modeling lamp adjustable between 5%-100%.
- 2x Godox QT400IIM 400W Flash Heads
- 2x Power Cord
- 2x Standard Reflector
- 2x Lamp Cover
- 2x Glass Protection Cover
- 2x Modeling Lamp
- 2x Instruction Manual
- 2x Heavy Duty 260cm Stand
- 2x Godox 95cm Octagon Softboxes with Grid
- 1x Godox CB-05 Carry Bag
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.