Yongnuo YN35mm f/2 AF/MF Standard Prime Lens for Nikon F
OUT OF STOCK
A sleek wide-angle prime designed for Nikon F-mount DSLRs, the YN 35mm f/2 Lens from Yongnuo pairs the popular 35mm focal length with a bright f/2 maximum aperture to suit working in a variety of situations. Multi-coated glass elements reduce the effects of lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and maintained color accuracy. An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel permits quick switching between focusing methods, and the lens can focus as closely as 9.8" to suit photographing close-up subjects. While compact and lightweight in design, a metal bayonet lens mount ensures a secure, durable connection between the camera and lens and gold-plated contacts permit working with all exposure modes as well as transferring lens information to the EXIF data. A tried-and-true lens construction with design enhancements to benefit handling, this lens is an ideal walk-around lens for everyday shooting.
- - Prime wide-angle lens designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, this lens can also be used with DX-format DSLRs where it will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- - The bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also aids focus control for shallow depth of field imagery.
- - Multi-coated glass elements increase contrast and maintain color accuracy by reducing flare and ghosting.
- - An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel allows you to select focusing methods, with either setting allowing you to focus as closely as 9.8" away.
- - Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- - Compact, lightweight design incorporates a metal bayonet lens mount for added durability.
- - Gold-plated electronic contacts convey EXIF data between camera and lens and also permit working M, Av, Tv, and P shooting modes.
- 1 x Yongnuo EF 50mm f/1.8 Autofocus Lens
- 1 x Front Lens Cap
- 1 x Rear Lens Cap
- 1 x English Manual
- 1 x Original Box
All deliveries within Australia are facilitated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.