The YN-560EX is Yongnuo's new slave only TTL flash. It has been renamed from YN-EX600 flash to YN-560EX. This flash is a perfect companion for a modern camera with integrated TTL flash trigger, a ST-E2 or a TTL master flash providing infra-red signals. An additional TTL trigger is not required. Because the flash is equipped with a manual hot shoe, one cannot use TTL if mounted on camera or with an additional radio flash trigger.
- AWLSUPPORTED FOR Nikon and Canon’s system: The YN-560EX can be triggered by 580EX II, SB-900/800/700, 7D/60D/600D, Nikon c-command and ST-E3, and flashes as TLL mode as well as M/Multi mode. To enjoy wireless TTL lighting, ratio control, as well as remote control of output level, you may only take a camera with built-in commander mode, and the YN-560EX.
- A brand new appearance: The brand new design looks generous, original, solid and reliable
- Large LCD panel: Large LCD panel, you can look into and set the functions on the LCD panel clearly and directly
- Multi flash supported: Yongnuo new manual speedilite, supporting Multi flash
- GN58 @ ISO100, 105mm: Yongnuo new large guide number manual speedlite, supporting remote TTL and M, Multi modes
- Multiple trigger mode supported: The YN-560EX can be triggered by hot-shoe, flash command slave mode, optical S1 and S2 (pre-flash-cancelled mode).
- Supports motor zooming (24-105mm): The YN-560EX covers a focal length range of 24-105mm by operating the zooming buttons
- Supports remote TTL functions: In the case of remote mode, FEC, FEB, Rear curtain sync, FE lock is supported
- Power supply: 4 x AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable, batteries not included)
- No external power connector
- Super speed of charging recycle: It only takes 2 seconds to finish a charging cycle after a full level output. Even without new batteries, you can get super charging speed that is only needs 4 to 5 seconds.
- 2.5mm type PC port provided: YN-560EX provides 2.5mm type PC port, you can make the flash synchronously by connecting to the PC port.
- Sound prompt system: Turn on the sound prompt function, different sounds indicate working situations help you focus on shooting
- Advanced settings on flash: The YN-560EX supports advanced settings; you can customize the unit according to your shooting preferences
- Automatic settings saving: YN-560EX can save the current settings automatically
- 1 x YN-560EX Flash
- 1 x Hot-Shoe Stand
- 1 x Carry Pouch
- 1 x Manual
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.