- HSS 1/8000
- E-TTL II For version Canon
- Compatible with Canon/Nikon wireless flash system(master and slave, Can exposure when as wireless master)
- Guide Number: GN60(ISO100, 180mm); GN38(ISO100, 35mm)
- Support Multi function & Front-Curtain/Rear-Curtain sync
- Fast recycle time: 2S(Ni-Mh battery)
- Auto/Manual zoom (24-180mm)
- Dot-matrix LCD & LED backlit
- Support on-camera or wireless TTL exposure compensation & exposure lock
- Equipped with indicator light for wireless remote mode
- Support red-eye reduction flash mode
- F1/F2 optical flash mode
- Support custom menu, memory function, sound monitoring
- Metal hot shoe, Low power tips & key lock
- Overheating protection(Thermal cut-out)
- PC terminal & external power source socket
- Built-in wide panel & bounce card
- 1x Voeloon V760 Flash
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.