The Retrospective series is comprised of four shoulder bags and two lens changer bags. Created for the professional photographer that wants to blend in with the crowd and remain inconspicuous in any situation. Our product designers have blended the look and feel of "old-school" camera bags and infused it with "new-school" features and technology for the digital imaging age.
- Minimalist outer appearance conceals expensive photo equipment
- Carries a pro size DSLR with standard zoom lens attached
- Accommodates 2-4 lenses in main compartment with DSLR body in front pocket
- Front pocket fits a pro size DSLR (body only)
- Organizer pocket built into main compartment for pens, note pad, batteries, etc.
- Choice of two different colors, black or pinestone, to suit the situation
- Hook and Loop “Sound Silencers” on the front flap eliminate noise while opening the bag
- Soft, adjustable shoulder strap with cushioned non-slip pad
- Clear business card holder under front flap
- Removable short carrying handle for convenience
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for protection against the elements.
- 1 pro size DSLR with standard zoom lens attached and 1 - 3 additional lenses
- 1 pro size DLSR (body only) in front pocket and 2 - 4 lenses in main compartment
- Photojournalists and travel photographers
- ID: 12” W x 9.5” H x 6” D (30.5 x 24 x 15.2 cm)*
- *bag softness and flexibility allows expansion to carry a pro size DSLR with lens attached, facing down
- OD: 13” W x 10.5” H x 7” D (33 x 26.7 x 17.8 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Lifetime Warranty
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.