The black Keep It Up Shoulder Strap from Think Tank fits your optional Pro, Steroid Speed and Thin Skin Belt. This fully adjustable strap can readily be switched between shoulders for both functionality and comfort. It's basic use is to change any modular/skin component into a shoulder bag. For storage, there's a handy memory card holder and stretch pocket for your iPhone or optional Pixel Pocket Rocket.
It's made from 100D rip-stop nylon and contains metal buckles as well as strong Rock Lockster buckles that are male-female coupled for maximum strength. The strap also contains 3-ply bonded nylon thread. The beauty of the strap is that it can be moved from one shoulder to the other without having to remove your belt. This comes in handy when you wish to minimize the stress of carrying heavy loads for a long time.
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo Belt for vertical support, includes memory card holder, stretch pocket fits iPhone or PPR, turns any modular/skin component into a shoulder bag
- Fasten D-ring attachments to belt by first inserting the female side of the buckle under the webbing loop on the belt. Bring the male side of the buckle BEHIND the belt, over the top and close the buckle securely. D-ring should be pointing up, above the top of the belt
- D-ring attachments should be positioned on either side of the belt buckle and at the midpoint of the belt, designated by the Think Tank logo
- The Keep It Up Shoulder Strap can also be used as a regular shoulder bag for any Modular/Skin Rotation Component Pouch
- Provides flexible support for any Pro Speed Belt, Steroid Speed Belt, or Thin Skin Belt
- Quickly adjustable for on-the-go action
- Easily switch between shoulders for maximum comfort
- Includes a memory card holder
- Stretch pocket fits an iPhone or Pixel Pocket Rocket
Material 100D rip-stop nylon, Metal buckles, Rock Lockster buckles, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Waist Size One size fits most people
Weight 0.5 lb (226.8 g)
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.