The Spectrum 120x150cm Passport Photo ID Card White Backdrop Screen offers a convenient and portable way to setup your own photographic backdrop. Perfect for use in corporate offices, educational institutions such as universities, high school or primary school identification cards or business loyalty cards.
The passport screen is made from a thick and non-reflective fibre-glass material made in the USA. It's easy to set up and the backdrop is retractable for easy storage. The backdrop can be wall mounted for a permanent, retractable backdrop solution.
- 120x150cm (WxH)
- 1:3 Gain high contrast screen optimizes picture quality
- High gain matte white material optimal display solution
- 4-Side black masking borders provide an optimal backdrop
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration
- Easy to clean screen surface, simply wipe with water
- Three (3) different locking mechanisms
- Anti-static, anti-acid fabric prevents dust accumulation and mildew proof
- Ideal for conference room, classroom or home theater
- Manual operation
- Screen Weight: 5kg
- Screen Dimensions: 120cm (W) x 150cm (H)
- Diagonal: 100" viewing area, 109” total
- Backdrop Color: Matte White
- 1x Spectrum 120 x 150cm Wall Mounted Passport Photo Identification ID Card White Background Pull Down Screen
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.