Availability: Item ships within 7 days of ordering.
The Shanny SN910EX-RF Speedlite 2.4G Wireless for Nikon supports full TTL enabled 2.4GHz radio transceivers built inside, this provides both radio master & slave modes. It features a high speed sync of 1/8000s. It's a great alternative to the Nikon SB-910 Speedlight with all the major features expected of a high-end flash, without the high-end price tag.
- Full Power – GN 60m (ISO 100 / 200mm)
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – ITTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- 20-200mm Auto and Manual Flash Zoom
- Master and Slave Modes for Shanny’s 2.4GHz RF Radio System
- Radio Range 50 Meters +
- S1 & S2 Basic Optic Slave Modes
- Full power recycle – from 1.8 seconds
- Supports Multiple Flash Groups M, A, B, C
- Radio Channels 1 – 15.
- Custom Functions
- Sound Prompt
- Heat Protection
- LCD Back Light (Can be Kept On)
- Crop Sensor Auto Zoom Option
- AF Assist Light
- Full 360 Degree Swivel and Tilt Head (With Tilt Lock Button)
- Large Clear Dot Matrix LCD Screen
- Nikon Like Master Interface
- Fast Clamping Metal Foot with Locking Pin
- External Battery Port (Canon Style Socket)
- USB Port for Firmware Updates (Inside Battery Compartment)
- PC Sync Port
- 2.5mm Communication Port (Function Unspecified).
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.