Availability: Item ships within 7 days of ordering.
The Shanny SN600N HSS 1/8000S On-Camera TTL Speedlite for Canon features set-top ETTL flash: Install it on the Canon camera to achieve automatic flash photography. Optical sgnal SLAVE control functions: Automatic wireless remote control flash(optical pulse). With autofocus auxillary functions & automatic zoom functions, the flash zoom position can be moved back & forth with the change of the focal length on the lens.
- On-camera TTL flash: Install it for Canon camera to achieve automatic flash photography.
- High-speed sync 1/8000s.
- GN60(m ISO 100, @105mm), Adjust from 1/1 to 1/128.
- Optical single SLAVE control functions: Automatic wireless remote control flash (optical pulse).
- Auto focus auxiliary functions.
- Quick call back: full output less than 3 seconds recycle time.
- Automatic zoom functions, flash zoom position can be changed back & forth with the focal length of the lens.
- Supporting access to the camera menu.
- Large size LCD display.
- Guide Number: GN 60m ( ISO 100 / 200mm )
- HSS: to 1/8000s
- Flash Mode: TTL/M/MULTI
- Slave flash: - Manual Slave Mode for CANON( No ETTL in slave mode)
- - S1 & S2 Basic Optic Slave Modes
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm Auto and Manual Zoom(14mm with wide-angle diffuser)
- Sync Mode: HSS, front-curtain sync and rear sync
- FEC: Support 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- FEB/FEL: Support
- AF Assist Light: Support
- Modeling Flash: Support
- Manual Flash: 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Stroboscopic Flash:1～199Hz
- Recycle time：Quick flash less than 2s, ordinary flash less than 3s
- Optical Transmission Distance： About 20m
- Multiple Flash Groups：Support A/B/C Flash Groups
- Optical Channels：4
- External interface: Hot-shoe, PC synchronous interface, external charging interface
- Battery: 4 * AA Size Alkaline or NiMH batteries(not included)
- Package size: 9 * 11 * 21cm / 3.5 * 4.3 * 8.3in
- Package weight: 675g / 1.49LB
1 x Shanny SN600C Speedlite
1 x Stand
1 x User Manual
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.