Availability: Item ships within 7 days of ordering.
Shanny SN-E3-RF Radio TTL transcienver for Canon & Shanny is a transmitter & receiver for Shanny's own 2.4GHz radio flash system. It supports HSS (high-speed-sync) up to 1/8000s and 3 groups A, B, C & 15 channels. The transceiver can work as transmitter on camera and receiver on a flash.
The big LCD makes it easy to use. It has a range of up to 200m. SN-E3-RF is especially designed to use with the Shanny SN600C-RF which has a compatible built-in radio receiver. **Note that SN-E3-RF does not support Canon's RT flash system, for this you would have to use Shanny SN-E3-RT radio transmitter.**
- Up to 200m range (safe working range generally around 60m)
- ETTL Ratios set from the camera menu (ALL/ A:B/ A:B C)
- FEC, FEL
- Remote Manual Power Control – in 3 groups from the camera menu
- HSS (High Speed Sync) up to 1/8000th (with compatible flashes)
- Pass Through Hotshoe – Allows ETTL or Manual Flash On Camera
- Test Fire Button on TX – Allows light meter use in remote manual
- Second Curtain Sync
- Remote Flash Zoom Setting from the camera menu
- 15 Channels
- USB Port for firmware updates
- Mini-phone Sync Port
- Attached Battery Door can not be lost
- LCD Screen with Battery Level Indicator
- Transceivers means there are back up transmitter units
- Regular AA batteries (not included)
- HSS: to 1/8000s
- Flash Mode: ETTL/M/MULTI
- Sync Mode: HSS, 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- Radio Channels: Support 15 Radio Channels (CH 01~CH15 )
- Radio Transmission Distance: 200m
- Multiple Flash Groups: Support A/B/C Flash Groups
- Flash Zoom: Support manual and auto zooming
- Long Distance output Control: Support
- Camera Menu: Support Access to Camera Menu
- Transmitter Group Modes: 7 Groups of Choice
- Receiver Group Modes: 3 Groups of Choice
- FEC/ FEL: Support
- Sync Port: 3.5 mm sync port
- Battery(not inclulded): AA Alkaline or NiMH batteries
- Dimension: 91.5mm x 51.5mm x 46mm
- 1 x Shanny SN-E3-RF
- 1 x Manual
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.