- Measures LED, HMI, Fluorescent, Tungsten, Natural Light and Flash in 1 nanometer (nm) output wavelength increments from 380 to 780 nm
- The world’s first*1 stand-alone spectrometer that measure the flash light with wireless Triggering with a PocketWizard? Receiver Attached (C-700R Only)
- Wide measurement range of Color Temperature (1,600 to 40,000K) and illumination (1 to 200,000lx in ambient light, 20 to 20,480lx?s in flash light) in both Digital and Film Mode
- User-friendly design: 270 degrees swivel head, dark calibration without cap, large 4.3” color touch panel LCD and Customize function
- Various displays (Spectrum Graph, CRI, Text, Lighting Filter for Rosco and LEE, Camera Filter for Kodak Wratten, LEEand Fuji, White Balance Compensation, Multiple Lights Comparison Modes)
- Measurements of Kelvin (K), Illuminance (lux), LB/CC Filters (for Camera Lens or Lighting Filters), LB/CC Index, CRI (Ra, R1 thru. R15), uv
- Up to 99 data can be stored in memory
- C-700 Series Utility (in CD-ROM included in the package) offers easy settings in the meter and analysis of memorized data in computer
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.