The Metz Mecastudio BL-400 Sb Kit II ensures that new studio photographers are perfectly equipped with everything they need to start out.
Metz BL400 Kit provides the perfect introductory package to the world of private studio photography.
The complete kit includes:
BL-400 Flash Head Specifications (Individual Head)
- Flash output: 400 Ws
- Guide number: 65
- Power range: over 6 f-stops, adjustable in 1⁄10 f-stop increments
- Recycling time 110 V: 0.5–2.5 sec
- Recycling time 230 V: 0.5–2.7 sec
- Shortest flash duration: t 0.5: 1⁄700 sec
- Modelling light: 0–75 W
- Colour temperature: 5500–6000 K
- Flash tube and modelling light: user-defined
- Synchronisation: test button, sync socket, phototube
- Low voltage synchronisation
- Practical bayonet connection: Bowens-compatible
- LED indicators and LED display
- Overheating protection
- Multi Voltage AC power supply with auto detection: 90-130 V 60 Hz / 190-250 V 50 Hz
- Diameter: 12.5 cm / Length: 22.5 cm
- Weight: 1170 g
- Included as standard: standard reflector, flex, sync cable (3.5 mm TRS connector on PC plug), protective cap, operating instructions
- 2 × Mecastudio Studio Flash Units BL-400 which includes 2 × flex, 2 × 3.5 mm sync cable, 2x protective cap (excludes standard reflector)
- 2 × 200cm Air-cushioned light stands LS-200
- 2 × 50x70cm Bowens Softboxes
- 1 × Metz B-80 Bag for up to 2 studio flash units and accessories
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.