Purpose built to carry a heavy equipment load while offering a comfortable fit, these two core pieces of the S&F™ Series provide a flexible and supportive solution for a hardworking event or wedding photographer. The belt features a raised backpad which offers extra support just where you need it (an ideal set-up when worn with one of Lowepro’s Toploader Pro™ AW bags, sold separately).
The ergonomic and flexible design holds multiple SlipLock™ tabs for attaching any S&F™ or SlipLock™ compatible case or pouch and wraps around the body with a snug, yet comfortable fit. The vest includes two shoulder adjustments—allowing a custom fit—whether you’re wearing it with a short-sleeved shirt or a windbreaker. A lapel strap keeper secures your camera strap while you’re in motion via sturdy straps. Extra details include: SlipLock™ attachment loops, a soft, padded collar for comfort, two handy chest pockets, a hidden, internal cable port for routing, plus a back stash pocket for stowing low-use items like a jacket.
Features & Benefits (Vest)
- Tailored, lightweight and flexible design - Provides a comfortable fit and supports waist when paired with the S&F™ DeluxeTechnical Belt; also compatible with the S&F™ Light Utility Belt
- Shoulder adjustments - Allows custom fit of vest (e.g. adjusts to wear with a short-sleeved shirt or a light jacket)
- Soft, padded collar - Provides comfort at the back of neck
- Cinch-down side straps - Provide a custom fit at upper back
- Two interior chest pockets - Provide space for small accessories or personal items
- Internal and external cable ports - Allow wires and cables to route inside and outside for tight equipment integration
- Hideaway D-rings at top - Allow attachment of load-adjustment straps or other accessories
- Back stash pocket - Offers storage for low-use items (such as a jacket)
- Attachment webbing loops and buckles - Help integrate and secure attachments from vest to any S&F™ belt
- Fully integrates with S&F™ Utility Laptop Backpack 100 AW - Creates a comprehensive working system – ideal for a sports photographer or journalist – when backpack attached to vest with belt via straps and SlipLock™ loops
- Detachable ID holder Displays press credentials on any SlipLock™ attachment loop via a hook/loop closure
- Lapel strap keepers - Secure camera strap to harness at shoulders via sturdy snaps
- SlipLock™ attachment loops - Secure S&F™ bags, pouches and cases
- Lightweight yet durable technical fabrics - Provide breathable comfortable while working
Features & Benefits (Deluxe Belt)
- Sturdy and supportive, yet lightweight and flexible design - Provides a multitude of ways to organise and carry gear; compatible with any S&F™vest or harness, and available as kit with the S&F™ Technical Vest
- SlipLock™ attachment loops - Allow you to gear up or down by expanding carrying capacity; attach up to 9 compatible pouches, bags or cases at one time on S/M size belt; attach up to 11 on L/XL size belt
- Durable wraparound padded construction with a raised backpad - Provides a supportive and comfortable fit at waist and lower back; belt is reinforced for extra support—especially when worn with a Toploader Pro™ AW bag (sold separately)
- 3D mesh material - Offers lightweight breathability and durability
- 1x Lowepro S&F Deluxe Belt & Vest Kit S/M
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.