1.Kamerar Tank TK-2 Cage with rods
The Tank DSLR video cage provides an infinite combination of mounting points for virtually any setup you can think of. A great platform for mounting preview monitors, microphones, sound recorders, lights, and more.
The bottom of the Tank DSLR cage is cut out for battery access on most full size DSLR cameras. The Tank is CNC milled from aluminum and black anodized for durability.If you have a camera with a battery grip or a Nikon D4 where the battery grip is built we recommend you purchase the 10 inch 15mm rods to further extend the height of the cage which available on our catalog. The cages can be customized with different style 15mm rods, in the picture you can see the female to male but the package comes with female/female style rods.
- Quality CNC all Metal Construction
- Tough built for long last
- The Tank video cage provides (23) 1/4-20 threaded mounting points on the Top plate along with (2) 3/8" sized female threads
- The Side handles of the Tank incorporate the P&C Swiss Rod design allowing access to more than 60 possible mounting points
- Weight: 1.47kg
- Professional Cage for DSLR Video Camera
- Top Zwiss Plate for Mounting Accessories
- Several 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Threads
- 15mm Rods System for Follow Focus or Matte Box
- Tripod Mount Threads on Bottom
2. Kamerar FF-3 Follow Focus
The Kamerar FF-3 Follow Focus mounts with a single 15mm Quick Release Rod Clamp and can be quickly removed from the rail system, making it easier to change lenses and gear positions. The FF-3 has a removable dry erase marking disc to mark your A/B Points for accurate repeating focus pulls.
- Compatible with industry standard Follow Focus Whips or Cranks.
- Compatible with industry standard 15mm Rods Support (60mm center to center).
- Comes with one adjustable standard 0.8mm pitch flexible gear belt.
- Gear MOD: industry standard 0.8mm
- 0.8 mod (cine pitch) drive gear
- Custom designed gearbox (all metal construction)
- Removable marking disk with 90?
- Viewing angle 360 Adjustable pointer
- Compatible with standard 15mm rods
- CNC machined aluminium, black & red anodised
- 1 x FLEXIgear Lens Gear is included.
- This fits Lenses with a focus ring diameter between 50 - 100mm
3. KAMERAR MATTE BOX LITE MAX-1
The Kamerar Lite MAX-1 Video Matte Box is constructed from aluminum and molded plastic. It can support a non-rotating single 4x4 Neutral Density Filter through a removable locking tray. The adjustable top metal flag provides shade for the camera lens and can be removed easily for easy transporting.
- Removable / Adjustable Metal Top Flag
- One 4x4 non-rotating ND Filter Tray
- Adjustable height +/- 2"
- Requires 15mm Rails to mount (not included)
- Weight: 650g
- Dimensions: Overall (not including Flags) 253x184x69mm.
- Rod interface for 15mm LWS standard
- 4”x 4” filter frames x 1pcs
- Upper Flag x 1pcs
- Materials: Aluminium & ABS Plastic.
- Filter trays are manufactured from moulded ABS plastic
1x Kamerar Tank TK-2 Cage with rods
1x FF-3 Follow Focus
1x Matte Box Max-1
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.