The Induro Adventure AKB1 Tripod Kit includes a sturdy magnesium alloy tripod that extends to 5'2" and weighs only 3.6 lbs, a precision ballhead with a quick-release plate, and a carrying bag with a strap. The ballhead features single-action control that allows head rotation and camera position changes in a single motion. The center column is reversible for low-angle photography and the leg sections feature quick-lock action for swiftly raising and lowering the head. Adjustable leg angles with a locking mechanism provide stable support on uneven or rough surfaces. This is a full-featured tripod for a great price.
- Wide stance cross-braced magnesium alloy provides ultimate core system stability
- Matched ballhead with single action control--single lever locks camera position and head rotation simultaneously
- Quick-lock legs--tripod height can easily be set by a flip of the quick-lock leg levers
- Spring-loaded weight hook allows additional weight mounting stability during windy conditions
- Grooved center column prevents unwanted column rotation
- Snap-in quick-release plates--interchangeable QR system assures effortless and rapid camera changes
- Oversized center column lock adds vibration-reducing structural support
- Non-rotating double-keyed leg sections--advanced new tubing design provides extra strength and permits easy setup
- Reversible center column with ballhead allows low-angle shooting
- Adjustable leg angles with lock accommodates uneven surfaces and awkward shooting situations
- Integral bubble level allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements
- Closed cell foam grip provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.