The Godox TT600 2.4G HSS Wireless Camera Flash Speedlite is compatible with Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Fujifilm & Panansonic (excluding Sony) cameras.
The TT600 flash adopts Godox wireless X-system, with build-in 2.4G wireless transmission, it can be used with Godox AD360II-C/AD360II-N flash, TT685C TT685N flash, X1T-C/X1T-N trigger and other devices that with wireless control system.
- Guide No.(1/1 output @200mm):
- GN60 (m ISO 100)
- Vertical Rotate Angle: -7° - 90°
- Horizontal Rotate Angle: 0 - 360°
- Power Supply: Ni-MH batteries (recommend) or 4*LR6 alkaline batteries
- Full Power flash times:Approx.230 times (2500mA Ni-MH batteries used)
- Recycling Time: Approx. 0.1-2.6s (eneloop Ni-MH batteries of Panasonics used)
- Flash-ready Indicator: LED red indicator lights when the flash is ready to work
- Flash Duration: 1/300s - 1/20000s
- Color temperature: 5600±200K
- Wireless Function
- Supports wireless Master & Slave function, Off
- Controlled slave group
- 5 Groups: A, B, C, D, E
- Wireless trigger distance
- 100m(2.4G wireless)
- Internal power: 4*AA batteries
- Battery life: 100-700 flashes
- Dimensions: 64*76*190mm
- Net Weight: 400g (Battery not included)
- 1 x Godox TT600 Speedlite
- 1 x Flash Holder
- 1 x Speedlite Bag
- 1 x User Manual
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.