The DiCAPac WP-570 Waterproof Case will protect your digital camera when you are using it at the beach, swimming, kayaking, skiing, fishing, sailing, snorkeling or diving down to 33' (10m). This is a PVC vinyl housing with a polycarbonate UV coated port that allows access to all camera controls. It can be used with larger point & shoot digital cameras such as the Canon G11. The lens port allows the lens to extend out to 1.4" (35mm) and has an internal diameter of 2.1" (54mm). The housing meets JIS IPX8 requirements for underwater usage.
- Waterproof underwater housing usable up to 33' (10m)
- Has port for zoom lens to extend out 1.4" (35mm)
- All controls are accessible
- UV coating polycarbonate on the lens for clear pictures
- Ideal for taking pictures in the rain, at the beach, or on the ski slopes
- Compatible Camera Models
- Canon Powershot: G7, G9, G10, G11, SX100IS, SX120IS, SX200IS, SX210IS
- Nikon Coolpix: P5000, P51000, P6000, L5
- Olympus: C55z, C70z, C7000, C730, C740, C745, C750, C755, C760, C770
- Sony Cybershot: H3, H10, H20, H30, DSC-V1, HV-5V
- Panasonic: LX1, LX2, LX3, TZ1, TZ2, TZ3, TZ4, TZ5, TZ6, TZ7, TZ8, TZ10, TZ15, ZS1, ZS3, ZS5
- Kodak: Z915, Z950, Z148IS
- Samsung: S1050, S850, WB500, WB550, WB650, HZ10W, NV5, NV7 OPS, NV11
- Leica: D-Lux3
- Pentax: Optio 750Z
- Sigma: DP1, DP2
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.