Compared with other traditional trigger, this 3in1 Flash Trigger for Canon with Umbrella Holder add two function: wake up function -that means when you flash stay on resting state, this trigger can wake up it; A hotshoe holder built-in transmitter- convenient for Photo Studio photography
1. 3in1 Flash Trigger is using global free channel 2.4GHz, will be popular with many more countries
2 .FSK modulation system, which makes sure the speed, effective distance and stability
3. Operation distance is up to 100 meters
4. When use Canon these professional series cameras to control speedlite, its sync speed will be up to 1/200 sec. and with wake-up function
5. Much more convenient combination, it is suggested to just buy the single receiver so as to only one transmitter can fire several receivers
6. Much more multi-function: it can be used as remote shutter release, but that need you to buy extra shutter release cable (not included)
7. An umbrella holder on receiver, when using your hot shoe flashgun with umbrella, that no longer need to use an extra umbrella bracket holder.
8. Compatible with all Canon camera and Canon flashgun
Triggering Frequency: FSK2.4GHZ
Channel Qty: 15+ALL
Sync Speed: 1/200sec
Operation distance: 100m
Receiver battery: 2x 1.5v AAA (not included)
Transmitter battery: 23A, 12V (included)
NOTE: This Trigger can NOT work on TTL mode
All deliveries within Australia are faciliated by Australia Post, Hunter Express Couriers or other courier services depending on the method you select during checkout and the dimensions/weight of the package. Generally, we dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order unless otherwise stated. We have a quick turnaround time on postage and handling. Tracking numbers are issued via our automated e-mail system, however if you do not receive your tracking number, please message our helpful staff and we'll attempt to provide as much information regarding your order as possible.
All products are covered by an Australian 12 month warranty. This can be either a manufacturer's warranty or a Hypop warranty depending on the product's origin. The warranty covers manufacturers faults, defects, parts and labour. This means that any fault that is deemed to be due to manufacturing will be covered by the warranty for any parts and labor required to fix it. In some cases when the cost of repair outweighs that of a replacement, a suitable replacement product may be offered.
*This excludes Light Bulbs, Cotton Muslin Backdrops, Paper Backdrop Rolls, Consumable Products and Travel Carry Bags included with our kits. These products are not covered by our 12 month warranty as these products are susceptible to regular wear-and-tear and can get damaged for a variety of reasons not deemed as a manufacturer's fault. If these products are faulty or DOA please notify us within 7 days for a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this timeframe or additional charges may apply. Damages due to misuse by the user will not be covered by this warranty.